The mission of the CSArts-SGV Foundation is to provide guidance and resources to school leadership regarding strategic planning. This group of parent leaders is a non-governing guild that plays an integral role in shaping future plans and goals.
Anyone interested in joining will be asked to make a tax-deductible annual membership contribution of $2,500*, in addition to the Parent Funding Agreement.
As a member of the CSArts-SGV Foundation, your donation provides direct support for important school-wide initiatives, including:
- Master Artist Series: Allowing students the unique opportunity to study under world-class professional artists on the CSArts-SGV campus
- Season Finale: Our exciting year-end performance showcasing all of the school’s arts conservatories
- Cross-Conservatory Projects and Performances: Creating unparalleled, collaborative experiences for students throughout the year
Membership Highlights and Benefits:
- Collaborate with CSArts Executive Director Dr. Ralph Opacic, school leadership, and key community leaders
- Meet and interact with other parent leaders
- Provide input regarding strategic planning, facility development, college and career preparation, etc.
- Attend three to five meetings per year
- Event ticketing:
- Two premier tickets to two special performances and private receptions (a $100 value)
- Four premier tickets to Season Finale and opportunity to purchase additional pre-sale premier tickets (a $100 value)
- Exclusive access to ticketing concierge to purchase pre-sale tickets to select performances
- Invitations to special events and receptions, including “meet and greets" with guest master artists throughout the year
* Your membership payment, minus the fair market value (FMV) of the goods and services you receive, is tax deductible per IRS guidelines. However, we encourage our members to work closely with their tax advisor to determine their eligibility for a tax deduction:
|| Tax Deduction