The mission of the CSArts-SGV Foundation is to provide guidance and resources to school leadership regarding strategic planning. This group of parent leaders is a non-governing guild that plays an integral role in shaping future plans and goals.
Anyone interested in joining will be asked to make a tax-deductible annual membership contribution of $2,500, in addition to the Parent Funding Agreement.
As a member of the CSArts-SGV Foundation, your donation provides direct support for important school-wide initiatives, including:
- Master Artist Series: Allowing students the unique opportunity to study under world-class professional artists on the CSArts-SGV campus
- Season Finale: Our exciting year-end performance showcasing all of the school’s arts conservatories
- Cross-Conservatory Projects and Performances: Creating unparalleled, collaborative experiences for students throughout the year
JOIN US TODAY! Email Executive Vice President Teren Shaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Membership Highlights and Benefits:
- Collaborate with CSArts Executive Director Dr. Ralph Opacic, school leadership, and key community leaders
- Meet and interact with other parent leaders
- Provide input regarding strategic planning, facility development, college and career preparation, etc.
- Attend three to five meetings per year
- Event ticketing:
- Two premier tickets to two special performances and private receptions
- Four premier tickets to Season Finale and opportunity to purchase additional pre-sale premier tickets
- Exclusive access to ticketing concierge to purchase pre-sale tickets to select performances
- Invitations to special events and receptions, including “meet and greets" with guest master artists throughout the year