Naviance Family Connection is a comprehensive website that you and your child can use to make plans for colleges and careers. Naviance is linked with Family Connection, a service that we use in our office to track and analyze data about college and career plans. The program provides up-to-date information that’s specific to our school. Family Connection allows your student to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Create plans for the future – Create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned by the school to better prepare your student for future college and career goals
- Enroll in courses – Students will be using their course plans in Naviance as course requests for the following year. Counselors and parents will need to approve the plan in order for the course requests to be accepted and input into the scheduling system.
Family Connection also lets us share information with you and your child about upcoming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other resources for college and career information.
When you visit the site for the first time, enter the personal registration code which was emailed to you in the New User box and follow the on-screen instructions to create your own account. You will do this by clicking on "I need to register".
If you did not receive your registration code or have forgotten your password, you may contact Mrs. Mindy Shiroma at firstname.lastname@example.org for your log-in information.
Note: Once you have your own account, you will sign in by using your email as your username and the password you chose during the registration process or password re-set process.