1. Visit every building on campus.
2. Enter the Halloween costume contest.
3. Rock out with your friends to the DJ in the Quad.
4. Make a friend in a different conservatory.
5. Do cartwheels on the field.
6. Support a local artist by visiting the Winter Boutique.
7. Join a club. Bonus points for starting one.
8. Apologize to someone you treated poorly.
9. Attend an event hosted by a different conservatory.
11. Break a stereotype.
12. Host student announcements.
13. Give Ms. Miller a high-five.
14. Start reading the news. Make it part of your everyday life.
15. Lose something. Find it in the Lost & Found.
16. Join Science Olympiad.
17. Talk with someone who is sitting alone.
18. Give a speech.
19. Dissect something.
20. Dunk Dr. Wallace.
21. Go to a dance if you have even the tiniest smidge of interest in doing so.
22. Learn to do laundry.
23. Be part of a flash mob.
25. Write a thank you note to a teacher.
26. Play on a dodgeball team.
27. Attend College Fair.
28. Laugh at/with your teachers at Faculty Follies.
29. Learn to code (or ask Mr. Read).
30. Look up "William Wallace" and then come up with jokes to tease Dr. Wallace with.